Photo tips from Craig Ingram, our instructor.
- Use a tripod, to maximise sharpness.
- Use aperture priority mode, to give maximum shutter speed for the situation.
- Use AI servo mode, to keep a moving subject in focus.
- Expose to the right of the histogram, to maximise quality.
- Use auto white balance and adjust in post-processing.
- Remember that the quality of the light is the life blood of the image.
- The frame boundaries are the primary tool in composition, be decisive about what is in and what is out.